hidup singkat je an???

Monday, March 7, 2011

BIg And Beautiful...

 mls menaip..sy lukis.....

am beautiful,
and I don't care what you think about me.
My body may not be perfect,
but I have strength in personality.
Too many people like me,
let people like you bring them down.
Well I won't stand for it,
not ever and not now.


We are all different.
We come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.
No one is inferior or better than another.
So what makes you think,you have the right to criticize me?

If you don't like me,
you are welcome to leave

I may not look like barbie.
I may not look good in a bikini.
I may not be able to wear a size five.
I may be a little round in the middle,
and have thunder thighs.
But when I look in the mirror,
I know I like what I see,
Because I can appreciate the uniqueness,
that makes me....
me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment